DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add some light to your garden by creating this DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights project! Your garden will look like it came straight out of a fairy tail once you hook up this colorful solar light to a water spout. Solar lights are the perfect (and inexpensive) way to light up your yard during those summer nights where all you want to do is be outside and enjoy the weather. You don't need to be a light technician to install these DIY solar lights. Your backyard will look as if a million fireflies are lighting it up once you plant these outdoor lights!
From the blogger: "Add some serious bling to your garden with these DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights! This is the project that has been lighting up Pinterest all summer and spreading like wildfire! You probably have some of the materials on hand already: some old candlesticks or a lamp base, a hose bib and a few other inexpensive and easy-to-get items. The full step-by-step tutorial over at The Navage Patch is easy to follow, and you'll have your own Waterdrop Solar Lights in no time!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Want to add even more lights to your yard? Try adding this rustic lighting fixture to your patio! Tin Can DIY Lanterns
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Affordable Patio DIY Umbrella Stand
- Wicker Chair Paint Makeover
- Easy DIY Cornhole Board Tutorial
- Outdoor Folding Bar Shelf
- DIY Mason Jar Solar Lights
- Soothing Natural Bug Bite Balm
- Simple and Affordable Outdoor DIY Bench
- Effective Natural Bug Repellent
- Homemade Ant Spray
- Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress