DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add some light to your garden by creating this DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights project! Your garden will look like it came straight out of a fairy tail once you hook up this colorful solar light to a water spout. Solar lights are the perfect (and inexpensive) way to light up your yard during those summer nights where all you want to do is be outside and enjoy the weather. You don't need to be a light technician to install these DIY solar lights. Your backyard will look as if a million fireflies are lighting it up once you plant these outdoor lights!
From the blogger: "Add some serious bling to your garden with these DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights! This is the project that has been lighting up Pinterest all summer and spreading like wildfire! You probably have some of the materials on hand already: some old candlesticks or a lamp base, a hose bib and a few other inexpensive and easy-to-get items. The full step-by-step tutorial over at The Navage Patch is easy to follow, and you'll have your own Waterdrop Solar Lights in no time!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Want to add even more lights to your yard? Try adding this rustic lighting fixture to your patio! Tin Can DIY Lanterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe