DIY Water Fountain Update
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "A big and over sized water fountain was the goal. Once looking into the prices for them, taking a store bought one and updating it was a great and more cost effective option. Using a wine barrel as the larger base to this tiered water fountain allows that desired large scale fountain. With the planter area flowers add the perfect pop of color! Simple steps are shared to update this store bought fountain and turned it into a great outdoor feature."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
- Bling Flamingo Lawn Art
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Recycled DIY Fire Starter
- Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
- DIY Lavender Citronella Candles
- Colorful DIY Butterfly Birdhouse
- Beachy Backyard DIY Fire Pit
- DIY Pillows for Outdoors
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks