DIY Water Fountain Update
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "A big and over sized water fountain was the goal. Once looking into the prices for them, taking a store bought one and updating it was a great and more cost effective option. Using a wine barrel as the larger base to this tiered water fountain allows that desired large scale fountain. With the planter area flowers add the perfect pop of color! Simple steps are shared to update this store bought fountain and turned it into a great outdoor feature."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe