DIY Outdoor Rug with Rope
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having a mat in front of a door is just so welcoming. For an affordable and durable outdoor rug for your entryway, try this DIY Outdoor Rug with Rope project. The rope gives a rustic feel and hides dirt well, so it won't look messy after anyone walks over it. If you want to know how to make a rug quickly and easily, just check out this DIY tutorial. A rope rug makes the perfect welcome mat if you are looking for an affordable yet charming solution. This DIY porch idea will be the perfect door mat.
Note from the designer: "Dress up your entryway with a pretty, durable and affordable DIY rug. Here's how to make a rug with rope with a rustic touch! I find this rug pretty, I'm so smitten with that fluffy, thick fringe! And I like that it seems so durable, it's perfect for outdoors!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- construction adhesive
- cutting tool
- caulking gun
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils