We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having a mat in front of a door is just so welcoming. For an affordable and durable outdoor rug for your entryway, try this DIY Outdoor Rug with Rope project. The rope gives a rustic feel and hides dirt well, so it won't look messy after anyone walks over it. If you want to know how to make a rug quickly and easily, just check out this DIY tutorial. A rope rug makes the perfect welcome mat if you are looking for an affordable yet charming solution. This DIY porch idea will be the perfect door mat.
Note from the designer: "Dress up your entryway with a pretty, durable and affordable DIY rug. Here's how to make a rug with rope with a rustic touch! I find this rug pretty, I'm so smitten with that fluffy, thick fringe! And I like that it seems so durable, it's perfect for outdoors!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- construction adhesive
- cutting tool
- caulking gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids