Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When it comes to planting cooking herbs, you can't go wrong with this tutorial on the Wooden Pallet Herb Garden! The easy outdoor gardening project can be displayed vertically on an exterior wall and is perfect for gardens with limited space. This creative use of discarded wooden pallets is also upcycling at its finest. Budget-friendly and easy to prepare, this project is perfect for gardeners of all skill levels. You can easily grow rosemary, thyme, and other favorite cooking herbs when you use this DIY planter. This vertical herb garden is also a fun way to encourage children to get involved in the garden, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials, Wood
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids