Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When it comes to planting cooking herbs, you can't go wrong with this tutorial on the Wooden Pallet Herb Garden! The easy outdoor gardening project can be displayed vertically on an exterior wall and is perfect for gardens with limited space. This creative use of discarded wooden pallets is also upcycling at its finest. Budget-friendly and easy to prepare, this project is perfect for gardeners of all skill levels. You can easily grow rosemary, thyme, and other favorite cooking herbs when you use this DIY planter. This vertical herb garden is also a fun way to encourage children to get involved in the garden, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials, Wood
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square