- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
When it comes to planting cooking herbs, you can't go wrong with this tutorial on the Wooden Pallet Herb Garden! The easy outdoor gardening project can be displayed vertically on an exterior wall and is perfect for gardens with limited space. This creative use of discarded wooden pallets is also upcycling at its finest. Budget-friendly and easy to prepare, this project is perfect for gardeners of all skill levels. You can easily grow rosemary, thyme, and other favorite cooking herbs when you use this DIY planter. This vertical herb garden is also a fun way to encourage children to get involved in the garden, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials, Wood
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Mar 13, 2018
Do you have some pallets laying around and would like to have a herb garden then you need to try this simple one. This is such a super idea and keeps the plants in rows perfect and gives some great advice on where to place them in the pallet. Just a pallet,some landscape fabric,herbs and soil and you have a cute herb garden done right. If I find some pallets I will have to try this.
Mar 13, 2018
Hi Weberme! Thanks for commenting, and please let us know if you tried this project. :)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Wood Pallet DIY Potting Bench
- DIY Bean Teepee Frame
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Spring Window Box Tutorial
- DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial
- Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze