Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When it comes to planting cooking herbs, you can't go wrong with this tutorial on the Wooden Pallet Herb Garden! The easy outdoor gardening project can be displayed vertically on an exterior wall and is perfect for gardens with limited space. This creative use of discarded wooden pallets is also upcycling at its finest. Budget-friendly and easy to prepare, this project is perfect for gardeners of all skill levels. You can easily grow rosemary, thyme, and other favorite cooking herbs when you use this DIY planter. This vertical herb garden is also a fun way to encourage children to get involved in the garden, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials, Wood
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern