Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't let your squash plants take over your garden! With this project for Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks, you can train the squash plants to grow vertically. This project will make it easier for you to care for the plant and to harvest the squash. It will also provide additional room for you to grow another type of vegetable, flower, or herb. The easy outdoor gardening project is a creative way to upcycle, too, and is an effective way to make the most of a small garden. Consider creating this growing rack in spring, so that the squash plants can be trained early on to grow and climb on the racks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids