Wildflower Seed Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Planting flowers in your backyard is always fun, but what if you wanted to add an interesting element to your garden? With these Wildflower Seed Bombs, you can! The budget-friendly project is a great way to combine seeds with potting soil in a new and interesting way. The project has an element of surprise, too, as you may not know exactly which plants will grow in your garden - or even where! This fun and quick flower gardening idea for beginners would make a great party favor for any events you have planned this spring. It would also be a fun project to make and share as a classroom project with kids.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids