Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Potted plants placed in a row on your patio will always look great, but what do you do if you're short on space in your backyard? This Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath will be just what you need! The easy DIY garden project is a fun way to maximize a small gardening space while also adding a pop or two of color to your backyard. This gardening decor is the perfect way to grow some of your favorite herbs or flowers, too. You'll have the added benefit of watching wildlife making good use of the planter and bird bath, too! This gardening project likely won't take you long to make and can be ready for use within an afternoon.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny