We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add some greenery and natural elements to the side of your deck, porch, or other outdoor space with this Vertical Succulent Garden! The intermediate DIY gardening project takes upcycling to the next level, as it transforms an old window frame into a fun and creative way to grow succulents in small spaces. Consider using succulents in an assortment of colors and features so that the design will truly pop when everything starts to grow! Patience is a key factor for success with this project, as the blogger notes you will need to wait a few weeks after planting the succulents before the window frame can be displayed upright against a wall or porch railing.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny