Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have some wooden spoons you no longer use? Instead of pitching them in the recycling bin, transform them into mini works of art for your garden with this tutorial on Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers! When it comes to garden ideas, it doesn't get much easier than this project. You'll use just a handful of supplies, most of which you might already have on hand at home. The colorful project can be easily customized to include the vegetables, herbs, fruit, and flowers that you plan to grow this year, resulting in a bright and vivid display that you will be proud to use.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover