Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have some wooden spoons you no longer use? Instead of pitching them in the recycling bin, transform them into mini works of art for your garden with this tutorial on Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers! When it comes to garden ideas, it doesn't get much easier than this project. You'll use just a handful of supplies, most of which you might already have on hand at home. The colorful project can be easily customized to include the vegetables, herbs, fruit, and flowers that you plan to grow this year, resulting in a bright and vivid display that you will be proud to use.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Upcycled Herb Planter and Window
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve