Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
So you have an empty whiskey barrel at home. Now what?!? Instead of sending the barrel to the recycling bin, you can transform it into a planter by using this Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden. The beginner-friendly gardening idea checks all the right marks, as it is easy on the budget and won't take long before you set up your mini garden. The barrel is the perfect size to grow succulents, herbs, or even small and drought resistant flowers, and will look amazing when placed on your front porch or in your backyard. Just remember to heed the blogger's advice that this barrel will get heavy as you work on the project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand