Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Did you just score a water fountain from a second-hand shop? If you'd like to find just the right way to display your newfound treasure, then this project for the Upcycled Water Fountain Planter needs to be on your radar! This chic and elegant backyard gardening idea is actually a lot easier to make than it may appear, and it's sure to look stunning when hung on an exterior wall of your home. The difficult part just may be deciding which flowers, succulents, or cooking herbs you should grow in the planter! The budget-friendly project is one decoration that you can enjoy for years.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY