Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Did you just score a water fountain from a second-hand shop? If you'd like to find just the right way to display your newfound treasure, then this project for the Upcycled Water Fountain Planter needs to be on your radar! This chic and elegant backyard gardening idea is actually a lot easier to make than it may appear, and it's sure to look stunning when hung on an exterior wall of your home. The difficult part just may be deciding which flowers, succulents, or cooking herbs you should grow in the planter! The budget-friendly project is one decoration that you can enjoy for years.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers