We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform old tin cans and a wooden pallet into a chic and elegant outdoor garden decoration when you create this Upcycled Tin Can Planters and Pallet Holder! This DIY gardening idea may initially appear to be difficult to make, but don't let that deter you from trying this project. It's actually quite easy to make and results in a bold outdoor decoration that will look stunning when placed along the exterior of your home or on your deck. Although this project is perfect for outdoor use, you could keep it inside as a bright and vibrant decoration. This project takes upcycling to the next level in a big way!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates