Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your favorite teapot have a chip? You don't need to throw it away. Instead, you can use it to create this Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse! The easy DIY garden project is a fun way to repurpose items that are destined for the garbage bin in a completely new way. The birdhouse is also the perfect idea for encouraging your feathered friends to flock to your backyard. Budget-friendly and quick to set up, this birdhouse can be enjoyed for years to come. When the birdhouse is complete, you can hang it from a tree limb or from a structure in your backyard. You can also give this birdhouse as a present for bird-watchers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsMixed Media, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu