Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your favorite teapot have a chip? You don't need to throw it away. Instead, you can use it to create this Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse! The easy DIY garden project is a fun way to repurpose items that are destined for the garbage bin in a completely new way. The birdhouse is also the perfect idea for encouraging your feathered friends to flock to your backyard. Budget-friendly and quick to set up, this birdhouse can be enjoyed for years to come. When the birdhouse is complete, you can hang it from a tree limb or from a structure in your backyard. You can also give this birdhouse as a present for bird-watchers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsMixed Media, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Whimsical Painted Garden Markers
- Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
- DIY Garden Trellis
- Upcycled Water Trough Herb Garden
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Newspaper "Lasagna" Weed Control Tutorial
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart