- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Does your favorite teapot have a chip? You don't need to throw it away. Instead, you can use it to create this Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse! The easy DIY garden project is a fun way to repurpose items that are destined for the garbage bin in a completely new way. The birdhouse is also the perfect idea for encouraging your feathered friends to flock to your backyard. Budget-friendly and quick to set up, this birdhouse can be enjoyed for years to come. When the birdhouse is complete, you can hang it from a tree limb or from a structure in your backyard. You can also give this birdhouse as a present for bird-watchers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsMixed Media, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next3-Tiered Plant Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Coffee Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids