Upcycled Shower Caddy Plant Display
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Turn that old shower caddy into a completely new item when you use this Upcycled Shower Caddy Plant Display! The quick and easy DIY garden project is perfect for holding small containers of plants, including herbs, succulents, and even some flowers. The shower caddy also allows plenty of sunlight to come through to the plants on each level, ensuring the plants will thrive. This budget-friendly project won't take you long to make and will be a delightful addition to your outdoor decor. As the shower caddy is light, you can easily move it to other parts of your garden in an effort to maximize sunlight.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu