Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add an unexpected splash of color to your garden this year when you make these Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers! This craft is a fun way to express your creative side while also making it easy to distinguish the rosemary plants from the basil growing in your garden. This project is easy to customize, too, so you can quickly add more spoons to identify all of the plants growing in your garden. The DIY garden project is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and will also make a great gift idea for your fellow gardeners. This project is ideal to complete in winter while you're waiting to start your garden.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Plastic, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover