Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform that old gelatin mold into something truly colorful and unique when you use this tutorial for Upcycled Jello Mold Planters! This delightful DIY gardening idea is one project that will check all the right boxes. This gardening idea is the perfect size to grow small plants, including succulents or herbs. It's also easy on the budget and will add a vibrant pop of color to your outdoor decor. The planter can even be displayed indoors on your kitchen table for a truly unique look! This project is ideal for anyone who wants to add an interesting decorative item to their outdoor living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Oversized Grass Buddies
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Grow Tomatoes Tutorial
- Budget-Friendly Bubble Fountain
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags