Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform that old gelatin mold into something truly colorful and unique when you use this tutorial for Upcycled Jello Mold Planters! This delightful DIY gardening idea is one project that will check all the right boxes. This gardening idea is the perfect size to grow small plants, including succulents or herbs. It's also easy on the budget and will add a vibrant pop of color to your outdoor decor. The planter can even be displayed indoors on your kitchen table for a truly unique look! This project is ideal for anyone who wants to add an interesting decorative item to their outdoor living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu