- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Transform that old gelatin mold into something truly colorful and unique when you use this tutorial for Upcycled Jello Mold Planters! This delightful DIY gardening idea is one project that will check all the right boxes. This gardening idea is the perfect size to grow small plants, including succulents or herbs. It's also easy on the budget and will add a vibrant pop of color to your outdoor decor. The planter can even be displayed indoors on your kitchen table for a truly unique look! This project is ideal for anyone who wants to add an interesting decorative item to their outdoor living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Wood Pallet DIY Potting Bench
- DIY Bean Teepee Frame
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Spring Window Box Tutorial
- DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial
- Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze