Upcycled Hanging Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you want to add some beautiful flowers to your backyard, but are short on space? Then these Upcycled Hanging Planters are to the rescue! This easy DIY garden project is a fun and creative way to transform empty plastic containers into colorful and chic planters. The project is both budget-friendly and a great way to use up any plastic containers that are destined for the recycling bin. This project is perfect for kids to make - with some supervision and assistance from adults, of course. Quick and easy to make, these planters can hang from tree limbs, the fence, or other outdoor structures.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand