Upcycled Hanging Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you want to add some beautiful flowers to your backyard, but are short on space? Then these Upcycled Hanging Planters are to the rescue! This easy DIY garden project is a fun and creative way to transform empty plastic containers into colorful and chic planters. The project is both budget-friendly and a great way to use up any plastic containers that are destined for the recycling bin. This project is perfect for kids to make - with some supervision and assistance from adults, of course. Quick and easy to make, these planters can hang from tree limbs, the fence, or other outdoor structures.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint, Recycled Materials
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids