We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your feathered friends a stylish new place to call home when you make this Upcycled Clock Birdhouse! The easy DIY garden project is a great way to encourage birds to flock to your yard while also offering them some protection from the elements. The budget-friendly project won't take long to set up and can be customized to your liking. Consider painting the outside of the birdhouse in the colors of your favorite sports team or add cute decorations to the exterior. The choice is yours! This project is also a great way to upcycle an old desk clock that you no longer use.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu