Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a rustic and whimsical look to your front porch or patio when you make the Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter! This DIY garden project takes upcycling to the next level, as it transforms an old birdcage into an eye-catching garden decoration that everyone will love. The birdcage is also the perfect way to showcase some of your favorite flowers and could also be used to grow your favorite cooking herbs. If you're looking for a planter that will shake things up, then this project is for you. Budget-friendly and easy to make...what's not to like about this unique outdoor garden project?
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Comfy, easy to make, affordable, and chic - what else could you ask for from a shirt? You'll definitely turn heads thanks to this… Continue reading: "Summer Festival DIY Shirt Design"
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- DIY Bubble Fountain in a Pot
- Painted Glass Garden Art
- Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- DIY Bottle Greenhouses
- Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
- Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap