Upcycled Bird Bath Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform that dirty bird bath sitting in a corner of your yard into a miniature spot of greenery when you make the Upcycled Bird Bath Succulent Garden! This fun and easy DIY garden project checks all the right boxes, as it won't take long to create and is easy on the budget, too. As noted by the blogger, you can select succulents that are suitable for your yard and add cute decorative items to the garden as well. If the bird bath is raised and sits on a pedestal, then this project would be especially suitable for anyone who has mobility issues or simply wants a low-fuss garden. It's also the perfect size for a small garden!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny