Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a beehive birdhouse with upcycled materials. Turn two plastic containers into an adorable house for your backyard birds. This is a cute little house for birds that like nesting, and it's easy and inexpensive to make. I covered it in rope so it doesn't draw predators and gives the birds a safe space to nest. Put it in your yard in the fall or winter so the birds will find it and use it for spring."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe