Unbelievably Easy Seed Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you looking for the perfect party favor for any events you're hosting this spring? Then these Unbelievably Easy Seed Bombs will be just what you need! The quick and easy DIY garden project is a fun way to encourage guests to plant an assortment of flowers in their own backyards. This project won't take you long to make and will amazing when placed in pretty decorative bags at the event. The project would also be a fun kid-friendly activity to make in the classroom and could be a unique gift idea for Mother's Day. You'll enjoy sharing your love for gardening with this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic
- Burlap and Lace DIY Table Decor
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape