Unbelievably Easy Seed Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you looking for the perfect party favor for any events you're hosting this spring? Then these Unbelievably Easy Seed Bombs will be just what you need! The quick and easy DIY garden project is a fun way to encourage guests to plant an assortment of flowers in their own backyards. This project won't take you long to make and will amazing when placed in pretty decorative bags at the event. The project would also be a fun kid-friendly activity to make in the classroom and could be a unique gift idea for Mother's Day. You'll enjoy sharing your love for gardening with this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil