Stylish Upcycled Planter Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create a warm and inviting look to your home when you create the Stylish Upcycled Planter Box! This easy and budget-friendly DIY garden project is a creative way to make use of any unused planters that you may have on hand at home. The result is a gorgeous decoration that will look stunning throughout the year. Consider using this planter to grow some of your favorite succulents, flowers, or even some cooking herbs. Your visitors will enjoy seeing a beautiful display of greenery when they approach the front door. This chic planter is one that you will enjoy for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths