- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Spring Window Box Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Is there anything better than a window box filled with beautiful spring flowers? If you want to add a warm and welcoming look to your home, then this Spring Window Box Tutorial is a great place to start. The easy DIY garden project won't take long to make and can be easily adjusted in size for your specific window box. Whether you select daffodils, tulips, or other beautiful plants, you're sure to have a riot of color just outside your window when you use this tutorial. This home gardening idea is also a great way to add more curb appeal to your home without breaking the budget.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBudget-Friendly Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch