Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It's every gardener's dilemma. How will you keep your tomato plants watered while you are on vacation? If you don't have a neighbor who can help you out, then this Self-Watering Tomato Plant System is just what you need! The easy DIY gardening idea will keep your tomato plants watered for a few days at a time and will be especially useful in the hottest days of summer. As you will need to dig in the soil, you will need to plan your garden layout in advance to accommodate the self-watering system. However, the peace of mind you will have in knowing your tomato plants are watered will be well worth it.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand