Recycled Leaf Mulch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Rather than throwing away or composting all the dead leaves you rake up in your yard this fall, make Recycled Leaf Mulch. Not only will it give the leaves a new life and purpose, but it will keep your plants healthy and will serve as necessary ground cover to protect your plants against the snow (if you live in an area where the winters are harsh). Mulch can be expensive, especially for those of us with large gardens, and this budget friendly alternative is the perfect way to take care of your plants without breaking the bank.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialNatural Material
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths