Rainbow Button Wind Chime
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Beautiful and colorful as can be, the Rainbow Button Wind Chime will be a wonderful addition to your favorite outdoor space! This budget-friendly outdoor gardening idea takes upcycling to a new level, as it uses a number of materials that you just might have on hand at home. When it is completed, this wind chime will be a charming addition to your balcony, patio, deck, or other outdoor area. It's also a fun project to make with older children, as they will enjoy creating a unique color scheme with the buttons and paint. If you're looking for a thrifty and easy garden idea, then this project is it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates