Rainbow Button Wind Chime
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Beautiful and colorful as can be, the Rainbow Button Wind Chime will be a wonderful addition to your favorite outdoor space! This budget-friendly outdoor gardening idea takes upcycling to a new level, as it uses a number of materials that you just might have on hand at home. When it is completed, this wind chime will be a charming addition to your balcony, patio, deck, or other outdoor area. It's also a fun project to make with older children, as they will enjoy creating a unique color scheme with the buttons and paint. If you're looking for a thrifty and easy garden idea, then this project is it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- How to Keep Hydrangea Flowers Blooming
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume