Quick and Easy DIY Raised Garden Beds
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're looking for an effective way to add some organization to your garden, then this tutorial on Quick and Easy DIY Raised Garden Beds is just what you need! True to its name, this outdoor gardening idea is easy to make and can even be made with scrap lumber that you may have on hand. The raised garden bed is also a great way to keep plants separated and will hopefully keep weeds at bay. Although you can create a raised garden bed at almost any time of the year, you might find it best to make the garden bed in late winter or early spring, so that it can be ready for planting.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Upcycled Pallet Herb Garden
- How to Keep Hydrangea Flowers Blooming
- How to Kill Grass with Non-Toxic Materials
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
- How to Grow Geraniums
- How to Plant Garlic
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Harry Potter Time Turner