- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Portable Garden Potting Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Make it a little bit easier to place your plants in pots when you make the Portable Garden Potting Bench. The budget-friendly DIY garden idea is a must-have project for gardeners of any skill levels, as it can be quickly and easily picked up and placed in any part of your garden. This project is easy to make and includes several unique features, including wooden slats along the perimeter to prevent your gardening equipment from falling to the ground. The bench can be collapsed, too, and will be easy to place within your shed or garage when it's not in use.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Mini Greenhouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe