Planter Basket with Casters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Stylish as can be, this Planter Basket with Casters is a creative idea for gardeners who want to try something a bit different. The design of the project enables gardeners to simply move the planter to any part of the garden with ease. It's also a great way to change up the look of a room in your home, as you can simply push the planter to a new sunny spot. This easy gardening project is also budget-friendly, as you can likely find the materials you need at home or in a thrift store. If you're looking for a creative way to grow a container of some of your favorite plants, then this project is worth a look.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
- Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
- DIY Wheelbarrow Planter
- Easy Vertical Herb Garden
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Super Easy DIY Weed Killer
- How to Grow Cucumbers Tutorial
- DIY Whimsical Fairy Garden
- DIY Self-Cleaning Garden Tool Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily
- DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Bombs
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- How to Grow a Bay Laurel
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Diy Solid Dish Soap
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board