Planter Basket with Casters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Stylish as can be, this Planter Basket with Casters is a creative idea for gardeners who want to try something a bit different. The design of the project enables gardeners to simply move the planter to any part of the garden with ease. It's also a great way to change up the look of a room in your home, as you can simply push the planter to a new sunny spot. This easy gardening project is also budget-friendly, as you can likely find the materials you need at home or in a thrift store. If you're looking for a creative way to grow a container of some of your favorite plants, then this project is worth a look.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny