Planter Basket with Casters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Stylish as can be, this Planter Basket with Casters is a creative idea for gardeners who want to try something a bit different. The design of the project enables gardeners to simply move the planter to any part of the garden with ease. It's also a great way to change up the look of a room in your home, as you can simply push the planter to a new sunny spot. This easy gardening project is also budget-friendly, as you can likely find the materials you need at home or in a thrift store. If you're looking for a creative way to grow a container of some of your favorite plants, then this project is worth a look.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Alcohol Ink Ornaments
- 5 Great Upcycled Curtain Ring Christmas Decorations
- DIY Scandinavian Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Tree Pillows Sewing Pattern
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- Quick Christmas Coaster Garland
- Quick Tinsel Garland Wreath Tutorial
- Plaid Enterprises