Oversized Grass Buddies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you looking for the perfect hands-on activity to teach your child the basics of gardening? Then these Oversized Grass Buddies are just what you need! With their cute design and easy-to-follow instructions, these DIY garden projects will be a hit every time you work on them. The budget-friendly project is a great way to help children observe and care for plants as they grow. It's also a great opportunity for kids to get creative and decorate the planters! You can start the plants indoors, then keep them outdoors when the weather warms up. This project has minimal instructions and would be ideal for use in a classroom setting.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsNature Material, Paint
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates