We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your garden bench look a little dull? Instead of just slapping on a coat of paint, get creative when you use this Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial! The final project may look complicated, but it's actually quite easy to make. This DIY garden project is a unique and creative way to add style and sophistication to any corner of your garden or deck. The project likely won't take long for you to make and will be a fun way to add some luster and shine to your bench. After a long day of pulling weeds and watering plants, you'll want to cool your heels and enjoy your hard work by relaxing on this colorful bench.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsMixed Media, Paint
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic
- Burlap and Lace DIY Table Decor
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape