We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your garden bench look a little dull? Instead of just slapping on a coat of paint, get creative when you use this Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial! The final project may look complicated, but it's actually quite easy to make. This DIY garden project is a unique and creative way to add style and sophistication to any corner of your garden or deck. The project likely won't take long for you to make and will be a fun way to add some luster and shine to your bench. After a long day of pulling weeds and watering plants, you'll want to cool your heels and enjoy your hard work by relaxing on this colorful bench.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsMixed Media, Paint
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil