Junk Mail Seed Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got junk mail? Instead of throwing it away or putting it in the recycling bin, you can repurpose it into these Junk Mail Seed Tags! The easy garden idea is a fun and creative way to share your love of gardening while making good use of the junk mail that has arrived on your doorstep. The seed tags can be shared as favors for a party or given as small token presents to family and friends. This kid-friendly project requires adult supervision, but will still be a fun activity for everyone. Everyone will have a garden filled with wildflowers when you share this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
Rainbow Button Wind Chime
DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
DIY Mini Fence Herb Planters
Wood Pallet DIY Potting Bench
DIY Flower Window Box
How to Transplant Grass
Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Upcycled Tin Can Planters and Pallet Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic