Junk Mail Seed Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got junk mail? Instead of throwing it away or putting it in the recycling bin, you can repurpose it into these Junk Mail Seed Tags! The easy garden idea is a fun and creative way to share your love of gardening while making good use of the junk mail that has arrived on your doorstep. The seed tags can be shared as favors for a party or given as small token presents to family and friends. This kid-friendly project requires adult supervision, but will still be a fun activity for everyone. Everyone will have a garden filled with wildflowers when you share this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic
- Burlap and Lace DIY Table Decor
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape