Junk Mail Seed Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got junk mail? Instead of throwing it away or putting it in the recycling bin, you can repurpose it into these Junk Mail Seed Tags! The easy garden idea is a fun and creative way to share your love of gardening while making good use of the junk mail that has arrived on your doorstep. The seed tags can be shared as favors for a party or given as small token presents to family and friends. This kid-friendly project requires adult supervision, but will still be a fun activity for everyone. Everyone will have a garden filled with wildflowers when you share this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Topsy-Turvy Planter Display
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover