Junk Mail Seed Tags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Got junk mail? Instead of throwing it away or putting it in the recycling bin, you can repurpose it into these Junk Mail Seed Tags! The easy garden idea is a fun and creative way to share your love of gardening while making good use of the junk mail that has arrived on your doorstep. The seed tags can be shared as favors for a party or given as small token presents to family and friends. This kid-friendly project requires adult supervision, but will still be a fun activity for everyone. Everyone will have a garden filled with wildflowers when you share this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil