Inexpensive DIY Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Trellises are the perfect addition to any garden and this Inexpensive DIY Trellis is a great place to start if you want to implement one in your yard. This five step tutorial is perfect for beginners and advanced wood workers alike. The creator of this guide planned to use this trellis for a Granadilla creeper, but you can adapt the size of this for any plant you desire. This is a fun project to keep for yourself or give away as a gift for someone else's garden, and either way it will be cherished.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- Upcycled Glass Mushroom Decor
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- DIY Herringbone Flower Pots
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern