Inexpensive DIY Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Trellises are the perfect addition to any garden and this Inexpensive DIY Trellis is a great place to start if you want to implement one in your yard. This five step tutorial is perfect for beginners and advanced wood workers alike. The creator of this guide planned to use this trellis for a Granadilla creeper, but you can adapt the size of this for any plant you desire. This is a fun project to keep for yourself or give away as a gift for someone else's garden, and either way it will be cherished.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath