Inexpensive DIY Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Trellises are the perfect addition to any garden and this Inexpensive DIY Trellis is a great place to start if you want to implement one in your yard. This five step tutorial is perfect for beginners and advanced wood workers alike. The creator of this guide planned to use this trellis for a Granadilla creeper, but you can adapt the size of this for any plant you desire. This is a fun project to keep for yourself or give away as a gift for someone else's garden, and either way it will be cherished.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden
- Upcycled Clock Birdhouse
- Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband