Inexpensive DIY Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Trellises are the perfect addition to any garden and this Inexpensive DIY Trellis is a great place to start if you want to implement one in your yard. This five step tutorial is perfect for beginners and advanced wood workers alike. The creator of this guide planned to use this trellis for a Granadilla creeper, but you can adapt the size of this for any plant you desire. This is a fun project to keep for yourself or give away as a gift for someone else's garden, and either way it will be cherished.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch