How to Remember What You Planted
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you hate it when it's time to plan for your garden, but you can't remember what you grew last year - or even where? With this tutorial on How to Remember What You Planted, you can quickly make notations of what you planted and grew throughout your garden. The tutorial is beginner-friendly and is an effective way to remember your successes in the garden, as well as any failures. Working on this tutorial likely won't take you long, and you just might have the materials you need on hand, too. Just keep in mind that you will start using this tutorial as soon as you start planting this year.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed