How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you want to grow an assortment of cooking herbs, but have a small space for gardening? Then container gardening is for you! With this tutorial on How to Plant a Container Herb Garden, you can quickly and effectively grow an assortment of your favorite cooking herbs in just one container. Whether you plan to grow parsley or will try tarragon, you'll be met with great success when you give this tutorial a try. Although the easy gardening project is perfect for containers placed outdoors, you can implement many of the instructions for one-container herb plants that are grown indoors, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Whimsical Painted Garden Markers
- Self-Watering Tomato Plant System
- DIY Garden Trellis
- Upcycled Water Trough Herb Garden
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Newspaper "Lasagna" Weed Control Tutorial
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- How to Attract Pollinators to Your Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart