- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Do you want to grow an assortment of cooking herbs, but have a small space for gardening? Then container gardening is for you! With this tutorial on How to Plant a Container Herb Garden, you can quickly and effectively grow an assortment of your favorite cooking herbs in just one container. Whether you plan to grow parsley or will try tarragon, you'll be met with great success when you give this tutorial a try. Although the easy gardening project is perfect for containers placed outdoors, you can implement many of the instructions for one-container herb plants that are grown indoors, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextUpcycled Mini Greenhouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe