How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you want to grow an assortment of cooking herbs, but have a small space for gardening? Then container gardening is for you! With this tutorial on How to Plant a Container Herb Garden, you can quickly and effectively grow an assortment of your favorite cooking herbs in just one container. Whether you plan to grow parsley or will try tarragon, you'll be met with great success when you give this tutorial a try. Although the easy gardening project is perfect for containers placed outdoors, you can implement many of the instructions for one-container herb plants that are grown indoors, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
- Hanging Fence Planters
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- DIY Container Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks