How to Plant Hydrangeas
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Have you ever looked at a hydrangea plant and thought "I could never grow that"? With this tutorial on How to Plant Hydrangeas, you will discover how easy it is to add this beautiful plant to your garden! The easy outdoor gardening idea won't take long to plant and results in a beautiful feature that will add a bold pop of color. The project takes a little bit of planning prior to placing the plant in the ground, but the results will be worth it. Hydrangeas can be planted in spring or fall and will be a dramatic addition to any corner of your garden. Don't plan this year's garden without including hydrangeas!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square