How to Paint an Outdoor Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have an outdoor bench that could use a makeover? With this tutorial on How to Paint an Outdoor Bench, you can add some shine and a pop of color to the outdoor furniture. Quick and easy to follow, this outdoor gardening idea is a budget-friendly way to transform an otherwise ho-hum piece of furniture into a whimsical addition to your garden. You'll be glad you decided to take the plunge and paint a bench after you've read this tutorial! After the paint has dried, you can use the bench as a prep area for gardening or even just to relax and enjoy the beauty of your backyard.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thank You and Mother's Day Candy Wrappers
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny