How to Paint an Outdoor Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have an outdoor bench that could use a makeover? With this tutorial on How to Paint an Outdoor Bench, you can add some shine and a pop of color to the outdoor furniture. Quick and easy to follow, this outdoor gardening idea is a budget-friendly way to transform an otherwise ho-hum piece of furniture into a whimsical addition to your garden. You'll be glad you decided to take the plunge and paint a bench after you've read this tutorial! After the paint has dried, you can use the bench as a prep area for gardening or even just to relax and enjoy the beauty of your backyard.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Budget-Friendly Weed Killer
- DIY Easy Butterfly House
- Raised Garden Bed Arch Trellis
- Budget-Friendly Stamped Garden Markers
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
- Stamped and Upcycled Plant Markers
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand