How to Paint an Outdoor Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have an outdoor bench that could use a makeover? With this tutorial on How to Paint an Outdoor Bench, you can add some shine and a pop of color to the outdoor furniture. Quick and easy to follow, this outdoor gardening idea is a budget-friendly way to transform an otherwise ho-hum piece of furniture into a whimsical addition to your garden. You'll be glad you decided to take the plunge and paint a bench after you've read this tutorial! After the paint has dried, you can use the bench as a prep area for gardening or even just to relax and enjoy the beauty of your backyard.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCowboy Boot Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial