How to Make a Tiered Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the most of a small, sunny spot in your garden with this tutorial on How to Make a Tiered Planter! Budget-friendly and easy to make, this creative DIY garden decor is as whimsical as it is functional. The project is simply perfect for herbs like basil and rosemary, but you can also use it to grow some of your favorite flowers. This cute little decoration will provide a bold pop of color to your front porch, deck, patio, or other spot in your garden with optimal growing conditions. If you're looking for a fun alternative to the traditional planter idea, then this project is for you!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar