How to Make a Fall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Fall doesn’t have to be the end of the growing season! Give your garden a fresh face with these fall container ideas.
Learn How to Make a Fall Planter using mums, flowering kale or cabbage, ornamental grasses, or even hardy herbs. Fill your design with fall foliage or add a last pop of color with some cold-weather flowers. You could even use corn stalks to give your planter a particularly rustic look! Fall planter ideas like this look beautiful on a front porch or patio - just imagine what your in-laws will say at Thanksgiving!
Follow the link for more genius ideas (and stunning photos) of How to Make a Fall Planter.
Want more fall gardening ideas? Check out this gorgeous DIY Wheelbarrow Planter
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square