How to Make a Fall Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Fall doesn’t have to be the end of the growing season! Give your garden a fresh face with these fall container ideas.
Learn How to Make a Fall Planter using mums, flowering kale or cabbage, ornamental grasses, or even hardy herbs. Fill your design with fall foliage or add a last pop of color with some cold-weather flowers. You could even use corn stalks to give your planter a particularly rustic look! Fall planter ideas like this look beautiful on a front porch or patio - just imagine what your in-laws will say at Thanksgiving!
Follow the link for more genius ideas (and stunning photos) of How to Make a Fall Planter.
Want more fall gardening ideas? Check out this gorgeous DIY Wheelbarrow Planter
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths