How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Protect the plants in your garden when you use this tutorial on How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones. Chic and elegant as can be, these stepping stones will provide a path for everyone to use when visiting your garden. The stones will also prevent visitors from trampling your beds of flowers, herbs, or vegetables. This intermediate gardening project can be customized based on the type of design you use for embossing, giving you a beautiful and unique outdoor decoration that you will use for years to come. As the stones are embossed, they are less likely to get slick and slippery in wet weather.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Comfy, easy to make, affordable, and chic - what else could you ask for from a shirt? You'll definitely turn heads thanks to this… Continue reading: "Summer Festival DIY Shirt Design"
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- DIY Bubble Fountain in a Pot
- Painted Glass Garden Art
- Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- DIY Bottle Greenhouses
- Colorful Strawberry Terra Cotta Pots
- Garden Trellis with Repurposed Tools
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap