How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Protect the plants in your garden when you use this tutorial on How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones. Chic and elegant as can be, these stepping stones will provide a path for everyone to use when visiting your garden. The stones will also prevent visitors from trampling your beds of flowers, herbs, or vegetables. This intermediate gardening project can be customized based on the type of design you use for embossing, giving you a beautiful and unique outdoor decoration that you will use for years to come. As the stones are embossed, they are less likely to get slick and slippery in wet weather.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn