How to Make Compost "Tea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a bit of a boost when you use this tutorial on How to Make Compost "Tea." The beginner-friendly gardening project won't take you long to set up and can be ready to use in your garden in about one week. This project can even be made with kitchen scraps compost, so even backyard gardeners can create this "tea" for the garden. This budget-friendly gardening idea is a low-maintenance project that won't require much upkeep. You'll enjoy using this compost "tea" in your garden and will likely be amazed with the results. If you're looking for a way to make use of your compost heap, then this tutorial is one you'll want to try.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar