How to Make Compost "Tea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your plants a bit of a boost when you use this tutorial on How to Make Compost "Tea." The beginner-friendly gardening project won't take you long to set up and can be ready to use in your garden in about one week. This project can even be made with kitchen scraps compost, so even backyard gardeners can create this "tea" for the garden. This budget-friendly gardening idea is a low-maintenance project that won't require much upkeep. You'll enjoy using this compost "tea" in your garden and will likely be amazed with the results. If you're looking for a way to make use of your compost heap, then this tutorial is one you'll want to try.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations