How to Lay Mulch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When it comes to spring gardening tasks, you can't forget about mulch! Whether you have just a small row of plants or a spacious backyard, this tutorial on How to Lay Mulch is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly outdoor gardening project won't take long to complete and is a great way to keep plants hydrated. It is also an effective method for reducing weeds in your garden beds, saving you some time in the long run. This tutorial is perfect for both beginners and advanced gardeners, and also includes information on the types of mulch that can be used in the garden.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- DIY Splatter Painted Concrete Bookends