How to Kill Grass with Non-Toxic Materials
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a patch of grass in your garden that you would love to transform into a vegetable bed? You don't need to use any harsh chemicals to get rid of the grass when you can simply use this tutorial on How to Kill Grass with Non-Toxic Materials! This outdoor garden idea couldn't be easier to use. It's also a creative way to upcycle some materials that were originally destined for the recycling bin. This budget-friendly project will likely yield results in a matter of weeks, so you can start planting in your garden without losing much time. This project perfect for anyone who wants an easy method for removing grass from the garden!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Scalloped Wood Pallet Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- DIY Garden Slat Wall
- DIY Budget-Friendly Compost Tumbler
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- How to Keep Hydrangea Flowers Blooming
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Upcycled Plastic Spoon Garden Markers
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume