How to Grow Potatoes in Containers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Growing your own potatoes doesn't necessarily require a spacious backyard. With this tutorial for How to Grow Potatoes in Containers at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily set up what you need to start growing potatoes in your backyard, on your deck, or even on your patio. The easy DIY garden project is ideal for anyone who is living in a small space, but has big dreams of growing pounds of potatoes. Although it is primarily an outdoor project, you might be able to use this container indoors, provided you have optimal conditions. You'll be ready to harvest plenty of potatoes with this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch