How to Grow Potatoes in Containers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Growing your own potatoes doesn't necessarily require a spacious backyard. With this tutorial for How to Grow Potatoes in Containers at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily set up what you need to start growing potatoes in your backyard, on your deck, or even on your patio. The easy DIY garden project is ideal for anyone who is living in a small space, but has big dreams of growing pounds of potatoes. Although it is primarily an outdoor project, you might be able to use this container indoors, provided you have optimal conditions. You'll be ready to harvest plenty of potatoes with this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath